Monday, September 10, 2012

Question of the Week, or Rather Month

Dear Readers, it seems that international travel, moving from the country of Utah to the strange new land of Georgia, and avoiding Colorado fires have all combined to slow the blogging prowess of me, Erica, and Rachel.

So, given how slow (but steady!) our posts have been in coming of late, we want to make sure we're still hitting upon the most pertinent issues on your minds. In theory, you can email us questions at any time, but if you've been emailing us through the official blog email address any time in the last two months, we probably haven't read it yet. Sorry.

So, what are you interested in hearing about? Any questions you hope Erica's professional experience as a social worker can answer? Any TV shows you're hoping I'll rant about or movies you're hoping Rachel will review? Any religious questions on your mind?

2 comments:

  1. Here's one: I'd love to hear what you guys think about homeschooling, and examine how choosing to keep your kids home [or not] fits in with the LDS feminist paradigm. I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and I know what thoughts I have on it, but I'd love to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel has strong opinions about this topic! I'll tag her via email.

    ReplyDelete