Friday, August 3, 2012

A Link of Note

In this week's edition of "In the News," we only have one link. That's right. One. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm rather drained from two trying weeks at work and can't dredge up the energy to continually traumatize myself with news of hatred and bigotry, but the rest of it has to do with the fact that I'm simply lazy.

So here's a link to a blogger's response to the Chick-Fil-A day-of-support yesterday. Since so many of our readers are Christians in the United States, I thought this article- which is written from what I perceive as being a non-hateful-towards-Christians standpoint- focused on points that might be particularly pertinent here. As probably the least dogmatic Catholic out there, I certainly appreciated the author's attempts to redirect Christian energies away from bigotry and more towards a compassionate and loving world.

My two cents, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment